Adaptation and Versatility
• Horizontally constructed equipment for 100% renewal of outdoor air, especially designed to control the quality of the indoor air, enabling flexible configuration for facilities connected to a duct network.
• NEW units equipped with an INVERTER compressor as standard or alternatively with a DSH compressor with an intermediate discharge valve and variable refrigerant capacity (VCR) circuit, to extend the operating range of the equipment in low outdoor temperatures.
• Series production condensation pressure control for year-round operation.
• Adaptability to the facility offering a wide range of models.
• Maximum accessibility and easy maintenance via removable panels.
• Versions suitable for extreme conditions with refrigerant R-134a for high temperatures of up to +55ºC.